Hi,  I am a Russian citizen living in Spain, with a residence permit (FAMILIAR CIUDADANO DE LA UNION PERMANENTE). I have been married for 3 years now to an Englishman. Our permanent home is in Malaga, but we do travel to UK quite frequently.  Over the past couple of years I had to get a Visa in order to enter the UK as the EU residence permit doesn´t grant access to UK. However, I have heard that a new law had been passed on on this issue, stating that if a spouse of an non-EU national (but with EU residence permit) is of British nationality, as it is in my case, then I no longer need to apply for a VISA in order to go to UK. Could you please confirm this? Thank you. Olga